Kristi Patrice Carter
Kristi Patrice Carter is a wife, mother, author, and serial entrepreneur who loves helping individuals live happy, prosperous and victorious lives. Carter’s lifelong goal is to positively impact people’s lives, one self-help book at a time.
A force to be reckoned with, Carter earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Illinois and a Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law and has over seventeen years of experience in the writing industry. She is the author of:
- Learning to Love Yourself More: A Woman’s Guide to Experiencing the Power of Unconditional Self-Love
- Reprogram Yourself for UNSTOPPABLE Self-Confidence (Your Power Guide to Squashing Self Doubt and Worry)
- How to Conquer Your Fears and Live an UNSTOPPABLE LIFE of Victory
- Emergency Income Streams: How to Create Fast Cash in 14 Days or Less
- Active Income Streams: Side Income Opportunities for Achieving Financial Freedom (Working As Much or As Little A You Desire)
- Passive Income Streams: How to Create and Profit from Passive Income Even If You’re Cash-Strapped and a Little Bit Lazy (But Motivated)!
- Say No to Guilt! The 21 Day Plan for Accepting Your Chronic Illness and Finding Inner Peace and Happiness
- Say Yes to Success Despite Your Chronic Illness: 10 Weeks to Overcoming the Obstacles of Chronic Illness and Finally Achieving What You Want in Life!
- Wean That Kid: Your Comprehensive Guide to Understanding and Mastering the Weaning Process
- I’m a Weaned Kid Now
Her upcoming publication includes:
- Superwoman Doesn't Live Here Anymore: How to Get Your Family Off the Couch and Helping Around the House
- You are NOT a FAILURE: How to Change Your Mindset from Struggle to Victory